Dive on the weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tburr1959

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Ray and i were talking this AM and are considering diving on the weekend.
Based on the following weather report I would say Saturday morning is probably our best bet if the weather reacts as described otherwise we are normally a few hours behind the described weather and in that case waiting until Sunday morning might be better. With the winds pushing from the south at those speeds we should get some visibility
Thoughts???

Today Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of showers late this morning and this afternoon with the risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this morning. High 25. UV index 5 or moderate.
Tonight Clearing this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low 15.
Saturday Sunny in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon and early in the evening. A few showers beginning in the evening. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h. High 26.
Sunday Showers. Low 8. High 19.

Yeah Mar said your wife was there but I didn't recognize her until Mar told me who after. I had only met her briefly last summer when we did the river clean up.
I talked to John C and we have arranged the dive for 10 AM tomorrow. I am posting to everyone to let them know so if your talking to Ray let him know

Hello Ray

I am ok if you want to do a Dive at the CSL Docks tomorrow i want to check myself out with the New 100 Steels i got and guage what weight i need to use when diving with a Dry Suit or Wet Suit

Enjoy your dive - hopefully better then last weekend. I dove Port Lambton, had 41 degrees and vis was around 5'.

Vis was approx 10' and 45 deg. We decided we would all meet again Friday if weather is good. You guys diving Port Lambton Sunday?

I have to work so I won't be there although if we get a pile of rain tonight then I might be free in the afternoon. Sounds like its warming up some ... vis still stinks though

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom