Dive op for the vandenberg

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't think anyone ever confused Frank.... :thumb:

frank_wasson.jpg

If you're looking for extended bottom time on the Vandenberg, we welcome Tech Divers! On a daily basis, we run a 2 tank dive to the wreck. All we ask is that you plan your profile to the time of 2 drops on a AL 80 with Surface Interval. Typically alloting 1:30 for your dive. If you are planning on a longer range, let us know and we will do what is necessary. Cost is still $69 plus rental if needed, and we have a few Steel 120's and also Double 80Al's for rent. Hope we can help. And I have to agree, "Sweetwaterhag" you are all woman! Now that husband of yours...well........:wink:

If you're looking for extended bottom time on the Vandenberg, we welcome Tech Divers! On a daily basis, we run a 2 tank dive to the wreck. All we ask is that you plan your profile to the time of 2 drops on a AL 80 with Surface Interval. Typically alloting 1:30 for your dive. If you are planning on a longer range, let us know and we will do what is necessary. Cost is still $69 plus rental if needed, and we have a few Steel 120's and also Double 80Al's for rent. Hope we can help. And I have to agree, "Sweetwaterhag" you are all woman! Now that husband of yours...well........:wink:

KSS - your website has down for the last few days. What are your prices??

KSS - your website has down for the last few days. What are your prices??

call me crazy... but I think you even quoted his price? :idk: Cost is still $69 plus rental if needed

Sweetwaterhag's a GUY???? HOLY CRAP!:shocked2:

(startin' rumors again....:devil:)

call me crazy... but I think you even quoted his price? :idk: Cost is still $69 plus rental if needed

Call me crazy but his website is still down and I have some friends from NJ coming down in their pizza stained Doria t-shirts that are going to need double tanks and deco stages next month. That's what I need to know :)

Sorry for the incovenience on the website. If you enter as a Key West Underwater Explorers it should get you there. We are still working on the site to get it right, again, sorry for the inconvenience. As for your friends coming down, feel free to e-mail me or call. may make it easier for everyone.
E-mail: mike@keysscubashack.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom