Dive Planning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm not sure what you want from me? I've offered you a charter and told you how to get ahold of local divers if you want to go diving and not pay for a charter. Tried to suggest that April is better than May, and forewarned you that ferries don't always run on schedule. The only thing I haven't done is chase down a bunch of my customers to dive with you. (which I might have done if we were having this conversation in April).

When you travel of the beaten path and don't bring your own buddy, you are at the mercy of whomever (if anyone) is available to dive.

If you want to dive in Juneau, contact me either by Email or phone and we will setup a charter, Otherwise, feel free to stop by the store if you make it to town. I'm done with this thread so contact me directly if you'd like to arrange something.

akscubainst:
I'm not sure what you want from me? I've offered you a charter and told you how to get ahold of local divers if you want to go diving and not pay for a charter. Tried to suggest that April is better than May, and forewarned you that ferries don't always run on schedule. The only thing I haven't done is chase down a bunch of my customers to dive with you. (which I might have done if we were having this conversation in April).

When you travel of the beaten path and don't bring your own buddy, you are at the mercy of whomever (if anyone) is available to dive.

If you want to dive in Juneau, contact me either by Email or phone and we will setup a charter, Otherwise, feel free to stop by the store if you make it to town. I'm done with this thread so contact me directly if you'd like to arrange something.

After some initial apparent misunderstanding you tell me you can't do much because you are a small operation that is conducted as an addition to your full time job. I acknowledge that and tell you I'll not stress you further but will drop by when I'm in town. Sorry if that comment causes you more grief. A person can only do what they can do. But we seem to be still stuck on misunderstanding. At this point I don't know what to do about that.

For my part I'll try to stop in when I get to Juneau.

Back
Top Bottom