Dive RAJA AMPAT, BANDA & MALUKU - US$1,091 DISCOUNT

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba Dive Asia

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Scuba Dive Asia invites you to join this exceptional dive journey on The Arenui liveaboard through Raja Ampat, Banda & Maluku.

Just imagine 14 days of fantastic diving the last frontier. Calm seas, great visibility and enormous schools of fish on lush coral reefs and historic rich islands known for their spices.

Embark & disembark in Sorong | May 1st - May 14th, 2011

We are happy to offer this cruise with a US$1,091 discount per person!

FIRST COME FIRST SERVED!!!

All the info regarding this "once in a lifetime" opportunity can be found here: CLICK HERE

Contact us now for more information and to secure your spots.

Best,
Bob

Scuba Dive Asia invites you to join this exceptional dive journey on The Arenui liveaboard through Raja Ampat, Banda & Maluku.

Just imagine 14 days of fantastic diving the last frontier. Calm seas, great visibility and enormous schools of fish on lush coral reefs and historic rich islands known for their spices.

Embark & disembark in Sorong | May 1st - May 14th, 2011

We are happy to offer this cruise with a US$1,091 discount per person!

FIRST COME FIRST SERVED!!!

All the info regarding this "once in a lifetime" opportunity can be found here: CLICK HERE

Contact us now for more information and to secure your spots.

Best,
Bob
Just booked onto this trip.. with my photo mad husband. We have dived with scuba dive asia before - they are super efficient.. We decided to do this instead of cocos as after all the snow here in the UK I want some warmth... bring it on

I have broken my leg... the guys at Scuba Dive Asia have let me cancel with no hassles but now I have to find another holiday...

1. My plaster comes off in May... I have heard you shouldn't repetitive dive for a few months after the plaster is off - truth or fiction?

2. So September?? but might still be not fully up to current diving done most of Europe, Carribean, Komodo, Bali, Blue Holes (Burmuda and Florida) so suggestions please. I am looking at Fuji etc but the travel is 45 hours from UK - just too boring and at least £1500 each in cattle class.

Please dont say break a leg i'm rather Pi**ed

Hello Dawn,

We hope you are doing better and that the healing will be quick.

Please check DAN website DAN Divers Alert Network for more info.

"There is concern about the disruption of blood supply to the area where the surgery was performed.

The formation of scar tissue and altered blood flow may not allow for the most effective offgassing of nitrogen from surrounding tissue once it is absorbed during the dive. Actually, it is the physical limitations after surgery which may be a more important consideration. "

Regarding a dive trip later this year, I will send you a PM with suggestions.

Best,

Hi Dawn - good advice from Bob and nice of them to let you off the Raja Ampar trip - we were just there - 3rd time and it is awesome as ever - so is the Arenui - although our trip next year is with Eddie on the Pindito - another legend. I think his advice is sound on the leg but September should be good. We have a 12 night Cocos trip in September aboard the Sea Hunter, or you could do something less strenuous and join us at Tiger Beach in Oct/Nov - we have 3 trips to the best shark diving spot on the planet.

Good luck with the leg - trust it heals well and you'll be back in the water as quick as you can.

Dominick Macan
Dive Advice Travel
dom@diveadvice.com
DIVE ADVICE TRAVEL - Welcome to Dive Advice Travel

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom