Dive Report: Navarre Beach Pier 08-24-2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So close to being a men a black member.....

PB081139.jpg

Barry this pic is awesome!!! I remember you taking it but I have never seen it!! I am surrounded by such hunks!!:wink: I am the MIB's mascot!!:wink:

LOL..I was holding on to Andy's arm pretty tight. That is a rough bunch of guys :wink: Actually I think I was cold. It was in November of last year.

I think Docc hit the nail on the head. If I remember correctly Andy had to drive, they were running late, and it took Denise 15 minutes to get the door to the Egg Crate open..... hungover sounds about right!

Hey Now!! I am not a drunk....except when I am drinking..:D

And I wasn't late!!! All of you were early. :D

You WERE late.

But you were not drunk or hung over.

* Remember that I stuck up for you when it comes time to dole out the steaks at VortoberFest :wink:

Thank you , I guess :wink: Unfortunately, the beef will not be ready until Spring. They have just started feeding them out. The steaks may have to wait until Springfest. On a good note though I can bring plenty of pork loin for You, Jason and Barry to cook. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom