Dive Report: Navarre Beach Pier 08-24-2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Didn't we hear that same thing at Springfest this year, all while we slaved over a hot grill cooking for Denise?

Thank you , I guess :wink: Unfortunately, the beef will not be ready until Spring. They have just started feeding them out. The steaks may have to wait until Springfest. On a good note though I can bring plenty of pork loin for You, Jason and Barry to cook. :D

Yes you did!! You did slave for me :wink: Dang it I will go to the local butcher and buy you all some beef!!!

I teach Marine Science at Navarre High School. I have a couple of students interested in diving on the Navarre Pier this weekend. Is there a group going out? Is the pier still safe to dive on?

The pier will be a day by day thing now as the move further out. They only work on the pier during the week so it should be safe on the weekend. We went out on a weekday and the crane operator was moving multi ton pieces of concrete straight over our heads. Yikes!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom