Dive Report: Russian Freighter 19 July 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know you fellas couldn't possibly be eating all those fish you are nabbing. Think of your fellow non spearfishing buddies :D

Yep, I clean and eat what I bring home. The only fish I have in my freezer are from when XRay and I went spearfishing by ourselves.

If there's someone else on the boat though , I'm expected to shoot their fish so they can take something home :wink:

Excellent pics as always. The Freighter is always a great dive.

Seems like everytime I get a few fish in the freezer someone shows up for dinner that loves Fish.....Go figure!

Great pics and video. Really psyched to get out there now - arrived yesterday and making calls to shops/boats this morning to book the rest of the week, I've already secured a spot thru Bay Breeze going out to the Oriskany on Thursday.

If there's someone else on the boat though , I'm expected to shoot their fish so they can take something home :wink:

Seems like everytime I get a few fish in the freezer someone shows up for dinner that loves Fish.....Go figure!

.....if those are invitations I accept! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom