Dive Report: Twin Tugs/Dupont Bridge Span #1 04-25-09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Agreed! Would have made for better pics without the rider too!

Nice shots Barry! Did the water have a green haze in Panama City like it did in Pensacola? I am assuming the blue in the pictures is after a little color correction?

Great report, although I have to say I just don't think touching or riding a Manta Rae is a good thing...for their protection not ours.

Yeah, I used PS to tweak the pics a bit but the Video is fairly close to what you get. It is definately green like Pensacola right now.

Nice shots Barry! Did the water have a green haze in Panama City like it did in Pensacola? I am assuming the blue in the pictures is after a little color correction?

Great report, although I have to say I just don't think touching or riding a Manta Rae is a good thing...for their protection not ours.

Okay, Here is the video from the Dupont Bridge Span and the Manta Ray ride:

YouTube - DupontBridgeSpan1

Barry once again entertained us with these pics and videos at Springfest and his story telling abilities can't be beat! :D

Redeye was the rider in the video of the Manta Ray.... I told him he owes me BIG for this video! I mean how many people have a video of themsleves swimming with a Manta Ray?

Nice video, although my neck is a little sore from leaning to the side :D

and GREAT pictures, especially of the manta ray.

No kidding! I think the guy in the video should give me all his dive gear for making such a splendid video of him!

You could sell a video of me doing that for everything in my account..... which is actually not all that much.... Dive gear would be a fair trade for us broke scuba bums, good call!

Back
Top Bottom