Dive Report - USS Mass 8/22/09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Barry, absolutely EXCELLENT Blenny shots. I was so bummed on our Destin dive Saturday that there were very few Blennys to take pictures of. I can sit and watch Blenny's for an hour and be happy. The water conditions look great for the USS Mass. Let's go back and have a Blenny picture party sometime!

Will second Glenn's Blenny comment, and several species I don't have pictures of... darn...

Nice work by everyone.

Ohh man! I want to go to the Blenny Picture Party. I love those little guys. By far my favorite small fish.

Michael

Very nice. That last cowrie kinda looks like the thing I was trying to identify from the jetties. The purple one. Is that a specific type of cowrie?

Measled Cowrie or Deer Cowrie I believe. We had one of both. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

I REALLY want one of those shells, bit I'll not kill a critter just for a trophy.

Also have some goliath grouper footage I'll add later (nothing spectacular though).

I think the music is better than the video footage. Where you come up with this stuff I'll never know.

I gotta say Barry, as a child of the 60-70's I prefer the music on your video much more! ABBA rules....no smart*** comments Bugman.:D

I think the music is better than the video footage. Where you come up with this stuff I'll never know.

Those two Blennies next to each other look familiar to me too. No wonder my wife likes blennies so much!

BTW, here's my goliath grouper vid. Nothing exciting, and nothing to scale him in the video, this guy was frikkin' HUGE!

Goliath Grouper on Vimeo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom