Dive Report: USS Massachusetts (BB-2) 12 July 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm saving for a new strobe!!! So watch out. I think you should buy a snapper camera!!!:eyebrow:

I'm actually embarrassed to be posting my photos under XRay's. Now that he's overcome my strobe advantage I'll have to get a close-up lens or a new camera to keep up with him.

MRXRAY,

What are the best time to hot the USS Mass? I haven't talked to the boat captain yet, he SHOULD know, but I want to see what it might be. We can dive it the 29th or the 30th.

Thanks,

Michael

High tide is not the only indicator of a good dive at this site. You MUST dive at a slack current too. The tides are no good for those dates and the currents aren't much better. Personally, I'd take this off my list for those dates! Here are the tides:

W 29 High 3:43 AM 1.2 6:06 AM Rise 2:07 PM 50
29 Low 4:12 PM 0.0 7:45 PM

Th 30 High 4:33 AM 1.3 6:07 AM Set 12:34 AM 60
30 Low 5:18 PM -0.1 7:44 PM Rise 3:05 PM

That was July 29, 30 right?

MRXRAY,

What are the best time to hot the USS Mass? I haven't talked to the boat captain yet, he SHOULD know, but I want to see what it might be. We can dive it the 29th or the 30th.

Thanks,

Michael

That was July 29, 30 right?

Yes sir. This month.

Michael

Back
Top Bottom