Dive Rite H10, what is this part called?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

haha, its all good, thanks to all who tried to help. I eventually called Dive Rite and figured it out.

Turns out that it is the "Reflector Assembly" that was on DR express for $82. The problem is that the screws that connect the elastic handle to the reflector assembly stripped the elastic handle and reflector assembly. They are both made out of some type of plastic, I believe Delrin, and what happened was the handle became disconnected from the reflector assembly. So, I called DR and they said they can fix it or replace it for $10-35, they should be recieving the part today and I will know my damage.

haha, its all good, thanks to all who tried to help. I eventually called Dive Rite and figured it out.

Turns out that it is the "Reflector Assembly" that was on DR express for $82. The problem is that the screws that connect the elastic handle to the reflector assembly stripped the elastic handle and reflector assembly. They are both made out of some type of plastic, I believe Delrin, and what happened was the handle became disconnected from the reflector assembly. So, I called DR and they said they can fix it or replace it for $10-35, they should be recieving the part today and I will know my damage.

That is REALLY cool!!

I have had great service out of DR in the past and continue to hear good stuff, I am really pleased that you got the problem solved and that they are going to stand by you in helping you get it repaired at such a resonable price!!

Again I am sorry Zen_man caused soooo much trouble LOL!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom