Dive Rite LED 300 handheld light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chiung

Contributor
Reaction score
This is a 300 lumen LED light. It takes 8 AA batteries. More MFR info:

This Dive Rite LED 300 is a bright, long-burning flashlight that delivers 300 lumens of illumination and up to 30-hours of burn time on eight AA 1.5V alkaline batteries. No other light LED on the market today delivers this combination of output and burn time. Comparable in brightness underwater to a 10W HID canister light, the Dive Rite LED 300 flashlight has unique LED bulbs that are durable, resist breakage and they are not sensitive to short striking the light on and off.

The LED 300 Flashlight burns at full capacity for at least 12-hours and then features a slow tapering that dims the light when the battery hits approximately 10 volts. This means divers are never left in the dark, since the Dive Rite LED 300 flashlight will not instantly go out when battery power is drained. At 6,500 degrees Kelvin, the color temperature of a LED bulb is white compared to the blue of an HID. Twist-on activation with a no-slip, knurled grip handle makes the Dive Rite LED 300 flashlight easy to operate even with gloves on.

The LED Flashlight comes fully assembled and is ready for underwater use. The light is small, easy to use, and fits comfortably in your hand.

* High output LED delivers 300 lumens of illumination
* Created for use on land or in water
* LED array has a 10,000 hour life and is not sensitive to short striking
* Color temperature of 6,500 degrees Kelvin
* Burn time is approximately 12-hours at full capacity and up to 30-hours with tapering output
* Uses 1.5V AA high quality batteries
* Optional corded adapter turns the flashlight into a canister light
* 8-inches long x 1.8-inches diameter
* 0.7 lbs (0.32 kg)

one owner - 100% functional, some scratches/marks from use and has name written on it but ink starting to fade and come off.

$150 shipped

62083859.jpg

5aa58b15.jpg

3f881963.jpg

d302ba9e.jpg

09bb226c.jpg

c9975640.jpg

i had one of these for a short time when they came out. DAMN impressive for what it is. if no one buys it ill make an offer monday. great light especially for traveling! i think they actually made an HID version as well ... not as durable as this one

How old is this one, and how much has it been used?

How old is this one, and how much has it been used?

Not too sure of age - I'm pretty sure DR only made this for a few years, then made the 500 and 700 lumen models. My best guess is 5 years?

I used it quite a bit. It's a stout light, never flooded, built like a tank.

I have the DR 700 and the DX MC-E Cree light and this is one that I just don't need anymore.

As an FYI to whoever buys is, DR will upgrade it to an LED 700 for (I think) $175. As a 700 it is impressive and makes an excellent backup primary.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom