Dive shop at Azul Sensatori?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jnunn04

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
The wife and I are staying at the above in May and looking to do a couple of dives. Is there a dive shop on location or who would you recommend?

I've emailed the resort and waiting on a response.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just happened to have come back from the Sensatori and did some diving while I was there. There is no dive shop at the hotel but they have an activity kiosk where you can book dives. I didn't book through the hotel as I like to have a look at the dive shop I'm diving with and talk things over with the owner. So I used a nearby dive shop called Atlantis Dive Resort. It's about a 5 minute walk down the beach from the hotel, right next to the Desire Resort (Can't miss the Desire Resort - it's clothing optional - just watch for all the naked folks :)

The owners name is Reuben and I enjoyed diving with him. He takes out small groups - there were 4 people the times I went. I also rented gear which worked out well. His boat picks you up right in front of the Sensatori.

PM me if you need any other info.

I've searched a bit, but can't find any contact info. Can anyone help me?

I ended up taking a cab to wet set divers and was well pleased with the service and dive locations.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom