Dive this Friday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CharestDiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello Everybody Ray,Myself,Terry,Rod are meeting at the parking Lot This Fri the weather for this Fri is suppose to be Sunny with a Temp of 18'C

And Hope for Good Vis

The river doesn't look good down here in Courtright but thats normal it might be ok up at the Bridge I'm heading up there now, John call me on my cel if you are up there already. I spoke to Rod and he has a meeting and can't make it. I'll see you guys at the Bridge

If you get blown out but need to get a fix - we are diving in Hidden Lake (Detroit River area) on Sunday. Leaving the shop in Chatham at 8 am. All are welcome but if you could give us a heads up so we can make sure there is enough food for everyone. This is an awesome site to do new gear checkouts.

Hello Everybody i went down to the bridge this morning and it hasn't changed since yesterday so i should be ok for today at 12 and with sun being out it should help for vis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom