Dive Travel Agency

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

After using several, over the years, now I ONLY use Scuba Travel Ventures -- Home Page . They have done trips for me all over the world and I have been more than satisfied with their service. I have never been left hanging in even the most third world areas. They design really nice side trips on either end of my diving.

Ernie, the fellow we use the most, is a real gem.

Thanks so much everyone for all the great information! It's greatly appreciated. I'll be sure to let you know what we end up doing and how it turns out. Take care and happy diving!

Laura

I booked my overseas trips for years by myself. For the past couple we have found it considerably less expensive to use a travel agent. They have access to wholesale rates that, as independent travelers, I do not.

I would say that about a quarter of the time they have access to lower air rates.

It is really easy to self book air and hotel, but we have returned to using a travel agent for most overseas trips.

Dan

we use jan at caribbeandivevacations.com. she's a diver so her insight when choosing a place is very helpful. we do everything via e-mail and she always answers the thousands of questions i send before a decision is made (and never once told me to quit sending her stupid questions :)

we do our own airfare but she can do that too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom