Dive Travel Agencies that allows credit card payments without a surcharge?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
MW_Scuba

MW_Scuba

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Wondering if people can recommend dive travel agencies that will allow for a credit card payment without a surcharge. I looked at Bluewater Travel and it looks like they have a 3% surcharge for using a Visa credit card.

I prefer to use a credit card for the reward points as well as credit card travel benefits but don't fancy paying a surcharge if at all possible.

Many thanks.

I know this doesn't answer your question, but why do you even want to use a dive travel agency when you can book direct with dive operators?
I can tell you why, at least for me, that I book with Greg at Liquid Diving Adventures. He has negotiated better prices with the dive operators, gotten us upgraded to better cabins or rooms at no additional charge, he has resolved any issues or question we had (he found out we were in the Rosario Suite and got that changed this morning). I’ve booked via agencies and direct with operators, I just know that I’ve had my best results booking with Greg.

If you’re offered “no fee for credit card”, who do you think is paying the bank’s 3% charge?

Kinda’ like “free shipping” on EBay, it stimulates sales, but the buyer is paying for it in the price.

Money isn’t free.

Back
Top Bottom