Dive Trip Near Fort Lauderdale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pinache

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
BF and I are taking a cruise out of Fort Lauderdale next January. He would like to do a dive prior, and we've heard Fort Lauderdale area has good diving. Can anyone recommend a diving outfit that has dive trips (boat, gear, DM to take you around). We're not familiar with the area and want to have a DM with us underwater on our dive.

Thanks!

Call the folks at Force-e. They have a shop in Pompano and they can rent you gear and get you setup with a boat as well.

My wife land I like to cruise and we will go down to Ft. Lauderdale to dive prior or after the cruise. One dive shop I have had done business with is Sea Experience. Nice well organized shop with almost new rental gear if you choose to travel light. Charter boats are a short walk from the shop and are well maintained. Ft. Lauderdale Dive Shop | Sea Experience

There are a number if good shops/boats. I like Pompano Dive Center, South Florida Dive HQ and Scubatyme..... they are all in Pompano. Calling Force-E or Gold Coast Scuba is also a good idea: neither shop operates a boat but act as a broker and once you describe what you want to do can get you set up with a boat and DM if you don't like the other option s posted

May I suggest Sands Harbor Hotel Restaurant and Marina? No "sand" it is right on a Pompano Canal, just down the wooden dock from the dive boats, so easy to get to early morning dive boats, get lunch, then afternoon or evening dives too. Plus a tiny pool in which they do scuba practicing that I saw, but did not need. We had a rocking night dive at Pampano Beach, daughter's favorite dive ever!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom