Dive Walt Disney’s Dive Quest @ EPCOT-March 19th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Report times are 4:15 and 5:15. Monday is a non-dive day. Maybe Sunday as well.
Stuff you can bring: Your own (alleged Rx) mask if you wish. And wear a watch or computer that looks like a watch. (Wink, wink, nod, nod) That's all.

Have done Divequest 3 times in the last 10 years - They supply all the gear you need (I still bring my own mask and snorkel though...)

I have dived there. It's a nice dive with a variety of sharks, fish, rays, and turtles. No touchy the wildlife, but still nice and easy dive especially for novice or younger divers. The video was very dissapointing with our tour. But at least you got to see it before you bought it. :) Plus afterwards, you have full access to the rest of Epcot after your dives.

Carolyn:shark2:

I did the Living Seas dive in 2008, my sons did it in 2006. They allow you to bring your mask only, the rest they supply, and it is in very good condition. You wont need a computer because the tank is less than 35' deep, no decompression worries. They took a video, but they charge extra for it, and the quality wasnt very good. As mentioned, the price does include admission to Epcot only, for the day. I would consider doing it again.

Was this a "group buy" or special event, and do they happen often or once in a lifetime type of thing I missed?

thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom