Divemaster Cert Help / Suggestions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jhines18

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Divemaster Cert Help / Suggestions

I am going to a research station in Australia in November to take part in some marine research there. I am an advanced diver with around 60 dives and need to get my divemaster certification before I go. As I understand it, to get the divemaster certification I will need to get the rescue diver certification first.

I have family in Maui and was thinking of coming out there in late August or September to get these certifications.

I don't have a lot of money and the research I am doing in Australia is volunteer, thus I am looking for the cheapest way to get these certifications and was wondering if anyone might have any ideas or suggestions. I have my own equipment and am updated on my cpr/first aid certification. Perhaps even just borrowing the materials will make these qualifications cheaper for me. I don't know, but if you can help or have any ideas, please let me know, jhines18@gmail.com.

Thank you for your help. Regards, Jarrett

Thanks. I appreciate it. Do you know how to contact Shaka Doug? Regards, Jarrett

Thanks everyone, missed this post somehow.

Hey Jarrett, I might be out of town on a trip while you're here so if you want to talk with me, just shoot an email or PM and we can see if things could work out or not. Mahalo!

Back
Top Bottom