DiveQuest - Epcot

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RonFrank:
I think Epcot is definately worth a visit. It is broken down into themes by country, and they have a LOT of cool exhibits, and rides.

I'd find a map of the park, and take a look to see if it interests you. IMO we take Disney a bit for granted because we are just so used to the idea, but the engineers at Disney have really done a great job on all the parks, and Epcot is certainly no exception.

I was under the impression that the dive got you into the park for the day? I guess that is NOT true??

Ron

Epcot was interesting, but with the cold weather (for FL) while we were there AND the stomach flu, we didn't really enjoy it as much as we felt we should have.

They did let us into the park, but not until after our dive at 7:15ish; so it was a good thing we saw the park first. We had a blast afterwards at Biergarten, though!

MtnDiver:
The bubble is still there (at least as of two weeks ago when we did the dive). Don't know about Marilyn, we had an all-male crew on our dive.

She must not be there then. Marilyn was one of the (?)reef sharks. :wink: Named such as she had a brown spot on her side, like a beauty mark. They told us about her on the pre-dive briefing.

Staredge:
She must not be there then. Marilyn was one of the (?)reef sharks. :wink: Named such as she had a brown spot on her side, like a beauty mark. They told us about her on the pre-dive briefing.

Nope, no mention of her during our briefing. The only part of our briefing that had anything to do with the sharks was advice to move out of the way if one of the two new Sand Tigers was swimming straight toward you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom