Diver Count and EAN Orders for Wreck Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, we walked down to Ala Moana Park, and there was an OW class being taught behind the breakwater. I tried and tried to talk Peter into going back to the hotel for our dive gear, but somehow a half mile walk in a wetsuit to dip into water that's maybe ten feet deep just didn't have enough appeal for him. He's a spoilsport.

mrjimboalaska:
OK,
Thanks to high winds, my taxes have been filed. Of course, it is easy to do when you are unemployed and married to a poor government employee........:D
Maybe you will have a big enough refund to get those doubles now! I hear there is a lot of need of doubles in TEXASS!:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:
Sorry, couldn't help my self...

Jimbo...did you use Turbo-tax? cause I am going to try and do mine for the very first time.

Lynne, look at the bright side, at least he doesn't make you traipes around on a golf course.

WC,
Daddy already got his doubles.....:D, come on, like I was gonna wait......
now need drysuit, HID light, DPV, stage bottles, more regs...
Would someone buy me a powerball ticket.......:D

C,
TurboTax rocks....I've always done my own taxes. Even when heavy into the trading, self employed, buying/selling houses. Can't see giving away money to an accountant, that would be like giving money to a lawyer, they ALWAYS want more....
Depending on your specific needs, deluxe or premium should be what ya need.
It's so simple, a cave man can do it......:D

a cave man can do it......

even a Wilma?

yea...my accountant told the banker she charged me 600 dollars because she had to spend "so much time with me on the phone"...which was a big fib. So..this year I am dumping them.

greedy little bugars

"had to spend "so much time with me on the phone"..."
We can charge you for that?

If the weather and sea state aren't cooperating for safe Dive Ops, take a beginning class on Thurs. & Sunday Nights with the Hawaii Jitterbugs
(My favorite Lindy-Hop Swing Dance Troupe and another reason why I try & do a Honolulu stopover on my way back from a SE Asia or Micronesia Dive Trip):wink:

Oh, Kevrumbo, you DANCE???? Add one more thing I've got to do while in SoCal for my birthday . . . My favorite recreational activity during medical school was heading down to the local dance school on Saturday nights, where they played music and had a free dance session that cost $3, which was within my entertainment budget. I LOVE ballroom dancing, although I'm way out of practice nowadays.

I don't dance very well...

but I would dance with Kev-rrrrrumbo.

TSandM:
Oh, Kevrumbo, you DANCE???? Add one more thing I've got to do while in SoCal for my birthday . . . My favorite recreational activity during medical school was heading down to the local dance school on Saturday nights, where they played music and had a free dance session that cost $3, which was within my entertainment budget. I LOVE ballroom dancing, although I'm way out of practice nowadays.
A free dance session for only $3! Thats a bargain:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom