Diver from Sunrise (Ft. Lauderdale)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FSU4KAJ

New
Reaction score
Hi. My name is Kim. I just completed my certification from Florida State University in April, which is where I also just graduated. I now reside in Broward County, FL and am looking forward to diving a bunch more.

Welcome Aboard!!!!!

Becarefull, it's addictive!!!

Good friends and good info. What could be better?!?!?!?!

P.S. - Don't forget to fill out your profile.

Check out Flordia Conch Divers. We are always up (or down) for a dive!!

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

I came out to Key Largo to practice on the shallow reefs when I was brand new, and now I love diving the deeper wrecks there. But there's lot of places to diver around yonder...

don

BTW - Did you set up your Profile? Some ideas for your Profle might be taken from looking at mine. Click on my Username to the upper left, then click on my Profile, and see what I've done. For your's, click the [CP] in the upper left of the screen, then click [Edit Profile]. If you need any more help, PM me direct.

:D

FSU4KAJ:
Hi. My name is Kim. I just completed my certification from Florida State University in April, which is where I also just graduated. I now reside in Broward County, FL and am looking forward to diving a bunch more.

Welcome, Kim! Both to the sport and to the board. We have lots of local divers near you - you'll have to join us one day soon. We dive almost every weekend (and sometimes a lot more!) off of the beaches from Hollywood up to Boca, and also do boat dives together from WPB down to the Keys, and that's just on the east coast.

Drop by the Florida Conch Divers forum and say "Hi". You can find info on specific dives in the Private Trips folder.

Best wishes and safe ascents, :dazzler1:
Grier

FSU4KAJ:

Welcome Aboard, Kim!

Hey Kim! Glad you made it over here! Like everybody else said, check out the Florida Conch divers. That is where all the local stuff is going on. Planned trips are in the Private Trips section. Any trip posted is an invitation to join the fun! We are diving Blue Heron tomorrow, and I am sure somebody will post a beach dive for the weekend.

FSU4KAJ:

How did a Seminole end up in 'Cane Country?

Anyway, check in often and get out and start diving. Don't worry about experience we all were newbies once and are very simpathetic to them. Just find a dive that interests you from the boards here and show up.....you'll have a dive buddy already there.

Wildbill:cop_2

Glad you found us! This is a great place to spend your SI, but watch out, it's addictive!

If you fill out your profile a bit more, then the folks in your neighbourhood will soon be saying a great big hi, and provide you with all sorts of useful information.

But in the mean time, check out the Florida Conch Divers forum for neighbours and info.

Benvenuto a bordo!!
and to the underwater world!!!!

Welcome to scuba diving and to scubaboard Kim. Please check out our local forum, Florida Conch Divers...down there where it says scubaboard clubs. We dive ALL the time and our motto is the more the merrier!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom