New diver looking for a dive buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Deshawn, I'm over in Gainesville - if you ever want to hit any of the springs, drop me a DM! There's a nice list/map here. My schedule's generally open on weekends and Mon/Tues/Wed during the week (with a little notice). Also seconding the suggestion on local FB groups; our local dive community seems to be very FB-centric - join the FB dive club pages for your local dive shops, and check out the vis report and various north/central Florida dive groups.

It might be a bit of a haul for you, but Florida Springs Scuba is having a big Halloween event this Saturday at Devil's Den, and I believe there are still a couple spots left; no need to show up with a buddy.

370045526_839693241495701_3164293471869375708_n.jpg

Hey Deshawn, I'm over in Gainesville - if you ever want to hit any of the springs, drop me a DM! There's a nice list/map here. My schedule's generally open on weekends and Mon/Tues/Wed during the week (with a little notice). Also seconding the suggestion on local FB groups; our local dive community seems to be very FB-centric - join the FB dive club pages for your local dive shops, and check out the vis report and various north/central Florida dive groups.

It might be a bit of a haul for you, but Florida Springs Scuba is having a big Halloween event this Saturday at Devil's Den, and I believe there are still a couple spots left; no need to show up with a buddy.

View attachment 807411
I'm looking for a buddy for a spring dive - or maybe the LULU off Gulf Shores?, either on my way to or from Ft Myers. I'll drive down next week, can dive Nov 1 or 2. Then drive back 2 weeks later, can dive Nov 13 or 14. Central or north FL (Ginnie Sprgs, Itchetucknee, LULU, Devil's Den also OK, but can't make Oct 28; other?).
Any chance you'd be avail any of those dates? I have all my gear, only need to rent a full tank or 2. Dave McClure from No. AL. 256-975-1598

Excited to doing this dive with my new dive buddy in Cancun this weekend!!!

We will be in Puerto Aventuras (near Playa del Carmen). If you are planning to be in that area I can be available to ocean dive if you need a buddy. Send me a PM.
Had a great time diving with my dive buddy Norwegian Cave Diver in Cancun. Thanks a lot buddy. Great times and learned a lot talking with you. Keep in touch.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom