Diver in Distress

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubacat,

Which live aboard are you going on? I dove out of God's Pocket numerous times. Those pictures don't even begin to describe the beauty there. It's my favorite dive spot to date. But October may have weather issues. Also, I hope the Pacific White Sided dolphins are still there. They are a blast to snorkle with!!!

seanmf

I've heard great things about the diving (and the folks) at God's Pocket! I am going on the Nautilus Explorer and one of our objectives is to find & splash with dolphins. I can't wait!!! I want to dive where there's better than 6 feet of visibility!

-kate

ps
Have you splahed in the Sound lately SeaNMF?

Took a "brand new" diver down at Sunrise (near Gig Harbor). Her favorite animal is now wolfeels! We even found an octopus for her to see (in the den). But was I ever surprised to see a medium-sized ling cod at that site!! I haven't seen one there in about five years and I go there all the time. Had a great time - about 10' vis.

You have to dive that site at slack, though. We have seen a commercial boat drop divers who missed the short wall completely because of the current. If you miss the wall, it's sand and starfish.

I want to dive with you!! I have yet to see a wolf eel or octopus. (I've only been doing this since March though). I raced past a Lion's Mane jelly at Agate Pass yesterday, that's a blast!

-kate

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom