DiveRite Tech-Tour SouthWest US

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveRite-SW

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
DiveRite Tech-Tour SouthWest US Events

Join Dive Rite's third annual Tech Tour as we dive across America hosting two-day dive workshops at local quarries, springs and lakes.

Our first SouthWest regional event will be April 3 & 4 at Clear Spring Scuba Park in Terrell TX. This is the same location as last year's extremely-well received '08 season-farewell Tech-Tour, and this one will be even better.

The second Tech-Tour will be held at Mammoth Lake Scuba Park in Lake Jackson TX on July 25 & 26 It is another a superb location, with many entry spots and a lot to see underwater.

At these events, we offer clinics/workshops and in-water tryouts on the complete line of Dive Rite gear including TransPacs, Transplates, wings, regulators, Nomad Expedition Rig, the 905 Drysuit and LED & HID lights. New product and O2ptima rebreather clinics will also be held throughout the day. This is a great opportunity to enhance your dive knowledge and check out new dive gear.

We do not charge an entry-fee for our events but there may be an admission-charge to a park itself. DiveRite will not be selling anything here (that's your local store's job) it's simply to help familiarize you with our products in their natural environment the water.

Join us for a fun weekend of new diving experiences. We'll be diving come rain or come shine! Open to all certified divers...come see what advanced diving gear can do for you!

For more information, check our website at Technical Dive Gear Demo Day and Tryouts: Dive Rite Tech Tour.

Thanks!
Ron

Oh boy! I finally found you. Is this the same thing you did last year and wiil you have everytyhing for us to try? Can we try more than 1 thing?
Also I have planning to get a dry suit finally, can I take a dry suit class with you there if you have dry suits? Will you be able to sell me one after your show?
Russ

Here let me try and answer....yes, yes, no, no. Shall I expand, or should we wait for Ron to speak up? :wink:

Hi Rusty
Like she said... "yes, yes, no, no" (thanks Debraw). I will have everything out there for you to check out and to try all day long - including drysuits. And if you have an appropriate certification, you will be able to dive some of the more specialized items (insurance rules, ya know). However, that does not prohibit you from getting some detailed up-close-and-personal knowledge about any of our products to help you to make a more-informed buy- decision (and that's the whole purpose of the Tech-Tours to allow folks to actually try a product). I can certainly hook you up with a store to work with you on purchase, and most stores also have staff-instructors who will be able to certify you in the suit.

Debraw
Been awhile since we'e seen each other, are you going to be there? Hope all is well.

Dark Eternal
Thanks for asking that question. You will need to bring your own personal gear to the Tech-Tour (or rent from local stores). My job is to get you into DiveRite equipment, and to that end we have our full equipment line there to try, including the SideMount Nomad you're interested in.
((As far as "various LP steel tanks"? how much room do you think I have to carry all this stuff??? :D An alum 30 or two maybe....))

Everyone -
From the phone-calls/emails I've received, this is going to be a good one! Definitely make some plans to be there, because a lot of folks have expressed interest and I'm very excited about it.

The new NiTek-X computer, some new lites, the awesome EXP line of aircells, plus lots more goodies will all be there. And so should you!!

Thanks!
Ron

Last question, how about a size small dive rite fin? Been looking everywhere for a set to try and no luck so far.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom