Trip Report Bonaire shallow 50m dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Xprodivers also carries backmount manifolded doubles.

He is more conveniently located than some of the other places. Hens, the operator is a nice guy. He offered to let us rent tanks for free if we puchased an air fill card from him. Unfortunately, we had already purchased an unlimited nitrox plan from Dive Friends, who does not have manifolded doubles anymore. So, we dove independent doubles when possible. When they did have manifolded doubles, there was a surcharge of $20 per day which is what everyone else seems to charge.

We usually go with Mr. G at Area 9, for our exotic things like trimix tanks and o2 fills having known him back in his Buddy Dive days.

And what about rebreather support on Bonaire, if I may ask ?

There are at least four places, depending on your support needs and rebreather type. I know of Buddy Dive, TDS at Cap't Don's, VIP, and Area9. There may be others.

Xprodivers also carries backmount manifolded doubles.

He is more conveniently located than some of the other places. Hens, the operator is a nice guy. He offered to let us rent tanks for free if we puchased an air fill card from him. Unfortunately, we had already purchased an unlimited nitrox plan from Dive Friends, who does not have manifolded doubles anymore. So, we dove independent doubles when possible. When they did have manifolded doubles, there was a surcharge of $20 per day which is what everyone else seems to charge.

We usually go with Mr. G at Area 9, for our exotic things like trimix tanks and o2 fills having known him back in his Buddy Dive days.
We need to compile a list of availability and prices for Bonaire doubles.
I didn't even know about Xprodivers.
Other feature I look for is
- open 7 days a week
- Wet gear storage that is accessible 24/7
- Easy loading unloading from Pickup

There are at least four places, depending on your support needs and rebreather type. I know of Buddy Dive, TDS at Cap't Don's, VIP, and Area9. There may be others.
TDS train Optima both back and chest mount- talk to Zach
VIP train Hollis Prism and sell Sofnolime 812 - talk to Keith

I'll be going with the coming silent diving group by February. Buddy will be the supplyer of consumables

Thanks for the write up

I was there September and October with support from Buddy Dive since we had a rec group staying for a couple weeks. I did stop and chat with XProdivers and would consider using them on our next trip as well as TDS. O2 prices were very close between the three.

We hit most of the sites you mentioned except Karpata, we opted for the Barge instead.

My wife and I were at Den Laman Dec 6-20, we saw you and your group several times on the pier.
Sorry we did not have a chance to chat. We were at Den Laman 9-24 DEC.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom