• Aries

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Sagittarius

Votes: 12 10.4%
  • Leo

Votes: 12 10.4%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My star sign is P-star :D

It doesn't have scientific basis. That is not an opinion, it is factual.

And it would be fine if society did just take it with a grain of salt but that isn't really the case :wink:

Other than a general lack of respect for their inability to think rationally I do not care if people are into star signs but if they are going to post about it publically then I reserve the right to call it out as crap.

Adamant disdain for astrology...you sound like a virgo!

I heard or read.....so this is really reliable info.....that the Romans wouldn't consider anyone to be a general or emperor who wasn't born in August.

Astrology giving birth to astronomy is not the same as astrology having any kind of scientific basis. There is no scientific evidence at all, none, zero, nada, for planetary positions having any meaning or influence over people's lives.

The scientific fact behind astrology is that they knew where objects in the sky were and could predict their movement with scientific accuracy. This aspect became Astronomy because of its scientific nature.

There is no scientific evidence for planetary positions having any meaning or influence over people's lives, but that is different from the scientific mapping of stars and planets and predicting their movement. Extrapolating from the movement of stars the movement of peoples lives is quite a stretch but they had time on their hands and could make a good living if they guessed right.

Bob
---------------------
Sign ............ Dead End

What happened with Julyus.

Back
Top Bottom