divers body found in wreck

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Question:: If Joe did pass out ascending the anchor line and fell to the bottom unconscious, what would make that happen? Is it oversaturation of nitrogen? If he was on Nitrox, is there a gas that will knock you out if your oversaturated?

joed once bubbled...
Question:: If Joe did pass out ascending the anchor line and fell to the bottom unconscious, what would make that happen? Is it oversaturation of nitrogen? If he was on Nitrox, is there a gas that will knock you out if your oversaturated?

Dude, you can't get "oversaturated" on nitrogen. If they were doing staged decompression diving (carrying stage bottles w/ different O2 level)s he could have taken an O2 hit and passed out. However there is not indication that this is the case.

Do some reasearch on basic gas principles.

MASS-Diver once bubbled...
Dude, you can't get "oversaturated" on nitrogen. If they were doing staged decompression diving (carrying stage bottles w/ different O2 level)s he could have taken an O2 hit and passed out. However there is not indication that this is the case.

Do some reasearch on basic gas principles.
Or perhaps, ask a question on Scubaboard, where you can get a nice, friendly answer.

And do some reasearch on spelling.

I hate to hear of anothers divers death. Regardless of the cause, my heart goes out to his family. :tree: Bob

Dude, you can't get "oversaturated" on nitrogen. If they were doing staged decompression diving (carrying stage bottles w/ different O2 level)s he could have taken an O2 hit and passed out. However there is not indication that this is the case. And do some reasearch on basic gas priniciples.

Hey Pal. don't you be calling me Dude. Show some respect to stangers online. We are all here to educate and be educated. You should take an anger management class or change your attitude. We don't want our New England dive commmunity to look like unfriendly folks to the rest of the world.

just seemed like an odd question for a certifed diver - don't want you to end up like this poor guy.

I actually didn't mean to sound that unfriendly (just a bit), so sorry for that. But, this isn't the warm and cozy tropics, so it's a good time to get your act toghter.

Yup, TJ , I can't spell (or it that I can't type), but, hey why don't you answer his question?

Back
Top Bottom