Diver's Supply?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I haven't actually ordered anything from them but I have stopped and bought stuff at the Macon store a couple of times on my way down to Florida. They are allways very helpfull and freindly.

I've stopped by their shops and I have bought alot from them. Mostly accessories like dive lights and other odds and ends. The one in Marrietta, GA (pardon me if misspelled) I've been to several times as it's always on the way to the beach and a perfect pit stop in time from here in East TN.

i have bought a couple of bc's, some fins, and a couple of masks and their service to me was fenominal and they were really patient and toffered excellent help to what style and size you should go with. So all in all definately use them

offroaddiver:
I've stopped by their shops and I have bought alot from them. Mostly accessories like dive lights and other odds and ends. The one in Marrietta, GA (pardon me if misspelled) I've been to several times as it's always on the way to the beach and a perfect pit stop in time from here in East TN.

Just FYI - Not sure when the last time you visited the location in Marietta, but they moved to a new location about a year ago. Here's a link to their web site detailing their location.

http://www.scuba-diving.com/marietta/html/location.html

I've used them for almost everything I've purchased. They have a very friendly, knowledgeable staff, imo.

chester:
Just FYI - Not sure when the last time you visited the location in Marietta, but they moved to a new location about a year ago. Here's a link to their web site detailing their location.

http://www.scuba-diving.com/marietta/html/location.html

I've used them for almost everything I've purchased. They have a very friendly, knowledgeable staff, imo.

I thought that all directions in Marietta had to officially include a reference to the "Big Chicken" on how to get there?

For those Atlantians/Marriettians that can't understand the directions in the above URL, here's your "local directions" from the Big Chicken.

Big Chicken Directions to Divers Supply Marrietta:

From the Big Chicken, go south on Cobb Parkway for 2.1 miles. Divers Supply will be on your left.

See... much simpler

One of the nice things about Diver's Supply is that they have both LDSs and an online store. I buy often from the shops here in the Atlanta area and everyone working there has been great! Knowledgeable, friendly and helpful.

mike_s:
I thought that all directions in Marietta had to officially include a reference to the "Big Chicken" on how to get there?

Further looking at their web page has found they are compliant with "Big Chicken" directions protocol.

see http://www.scuba-diving.com/marietta/

Divers Supply is America’s Diving Headquarters! We are the world’s largest diving dealer, and are committed to providing all of our customers with the best prices, best equipment, and most experienced staff and service.

The Marietta store is located approximately 2 miles south of the Big Chicken in in the Barclay Village shopping center, in Marietta, Ga. We are a full service dive shop with repair facilities, air and EANx fills, equipment sales and rental, dive trips, and dive instruction on site. The Marietta store carries the top brands for recreational and technical diving.

I have bought several manifolds from them over the last few years by mail order and through ebay. Fast shipping and excellent prices.

Jackie

Back
Top Bottom