Diving Buddies Limburg

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hallo Duikers,

Ik ben een redelijk nieuwe duiker op zoek naar een aantal buddies om geregeld mee te duiken in Limburg en omgeving.
Ik ben open water gecertificeerd en heb 27 geregistreerde duiken op het moment van dit schrijven. De meeste duiken doe ik in de Boschmolenplas in Heel.
Mocht het je leuk lijken om samen te gaan duiken neem vooral contact op.

Groeten Rick

====

Hey Divers,

I'm a relatively new diver looking to get more buddies to dive with in the Limburg area.
I've got an open water cert and 27 logged dives at the moment of writing this. Most of my dives are at Boschmolenplas in Heel since this is relatively close.
If you want to go for a dive together don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,

Rick

Welcome!
There is a good population of Dutch divers here! I'm from Gelderland, mostly diving in the Beldert, planning to dive more locations in the next months.

Don't forget to say hi in our Dutch thread, where speaking/typing Dutch is also allowed:

Hoi Rick,

Kijk eens op de website van Bluegill Divers of kom eens langs op een zondag morgen (0900) of woensdag avond, (1930)
We zijn altijd op zoek naar nieuwe duikers.

Je kunt ons herkennen aan onze fel blauwe polo's.
Spreek een van ons aan en hij/zij kan je vast naar een van de stafleden verwijzen.

gr, Bas
DM, Staflid Bluegill Divers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom