Diving Centers in Ao Nang Krabi. - Need urgent help !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zyryx

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello everyone,

I will arrive with a friend of mine in January between 16 to 20.01 for 5 days in ao nang krabi and want to dive there.
Can you please (community) recommend me a good and serious dive center and the best dive sites there to dive in ?

P.S. I tried emailing most of the dive centers that I found here or on internet and no one answered my e-mails yet .... :(

Thank you very much to all of you and I am waiting for your replies!

Hi Zyryx

Try Kon-Tiki Krabi and Malene Jensen who is the general manager. They run two dive boats every day and covers the dive sites around Phi Phi Islands, Shark Point, King Cruiser Wreck, Anemone Reef, Ao Nang Islands, Koh Haa Yai and Khao Sok national park (fresh water diving). I can recommend most dive sites, but it really depends, what you expect from the diving. If you diving 5 days, you should be able to cover most dive sites around Krabi anyway.
There is other dive centers as well and I'm sure you'll get several options from other BM.

Thanks a lot Michael can you please PM me with some details for that dive center ?

Back
Top Bottom