diving durban

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divingdog5

Registered
Reaction score
hi guys any tips on shops and places to stay and dive for a mounth or two .would like to dive with the tigers any tips .

would it be better to dive in durban or cape town we are planning to head north up to moz to tofu just wondering if its worth flying in to cape town or durban also

thanks for anyones help and time

alan

Alan

PM not working, sent you an e-mail.
Got to dash off, if you need more info I can put you onto someone in Durban who can help with operators etc.

Hi Divingdog
I can help with both Durban and Cape Town when are you comming out as diving is more seasonal in the Cape but I would sugest you do aliwal shoel near Durban
I can also assist you with Mozambique send me a mail john@guinjatabay.co.za

just came back from there.

Stayed a week in Umkomaas and did some great dives on several spots on Aliwal Shoal. Also got a chance to dive with the sharks, a whole bunch of black tip sharks but no luck for the tigers. They just didn't like our bait :(

If you want some info on the guesthouse and dive center, let me know i'll PM you the names and websites

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom