Diving F4-U Corsair Video Pensacola

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That still is a great video, I watch it here and there to this day. I was watching it the other day and I am pretty sure that Robert Weller (my wife's dive instructor) is the white haired guy on the Avocet with the camera (pretty cool).

I think your right about that being Robert.

I may put something together this winter, but it's not a money making kind of thing. MBT already sells a couple of DVD's (Oriskany stuff) made from my video. I love shooting UW video, but if you figure in the hours and equipment, editing, ect.....well , lets just say that you would have to sell a LOT of DVD's to even break even. It does more for PR , which is hard to put a $ value on.
The video editing is time consuming, and you have to keep doing it or you will get rusty....Thats part of the reason I post these videos...keeps me in practice and I can try out new stuff for future projects.:popcorn:

PS: Sorry, I don't think I have seen the video you guys are talking about, sounds cool.

Well done, Firefish . . .

the k

FIREFISH THAT IS THE BEST VIDEO'S I HAVE EVER WATCHED I REALLY LIKE THEM .

I have not been diving to a long time because i have been restoring a 1950 Desoto custom and your videos have made me see what i have been missing thanks so much for the GREAT VIDEOS Please keep up the great work that you do .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom