Diving games!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Are there any games you can play underwater while diving??? Just to make it that much more fun??? If anyone has any games lets hear about um!!!!!!!

UNO has waterproof cards now. You'd have to figure out a way to keep the "draw" and "discard" piles from floating away but it would be fun to try to play a game.

Toypedoes and underwater frisbees are fun in the pool, I've never taken them to open wate although I know people who have. I don't want to lose mine.
Ber :lilbunny:

My group (Christian Divers of Texas) hosts a "reverse poker run" at an event at a local quarry. We deposit cannisters with slits in the tops (coffee cans) along a course with skill stations. Divers wanting to participate get a supply of playing cards (each player gets five of the same card-queen of hearts or king of spades, etc...) from the game organizer, then dives and moves along the course. At each station, they perform the skill, then deposit one of their cards in the cannister. At the end of the game (usually in the afternoon), the cans are collected. At a gathering, cards are drawn one-at-a-time from the cans. When a player's card is selected, they win whatever prize is up for that draw. Rules can be modified so that the first to make a pair gets a higher prize or some such...
We try to have fun with it. Of course, it's suited to an all-day (or at least all morning) event and not on a hang line or during a drift dive, but it works for certain situations.

Bubble gum is fun but keep your spare reg handy.... :wink:

hugedodge2000:
Are there any games you can play underwater while diving??? Just to make it that much more fun??? If anyone has any games lets hear about um!!!!!!!

Doing a long hang pull out your mini/eraser slate and play hangman.

Cut a hole in the ice, drop down and play upsidedown hockey on the ice. Use a tennis ball as a puck. Obviously for colder climates...

Back
Top Bottom