Diving Homer....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have floor space but it's real rough right now. The bathroom is still open to the entry/bedroom on the new addition and I have no insulation yet. The monitor works well for the old part of the cabin and Im sure we can rig something for the rest. Bring your camping gear and camp inside.

PS, before I spend $75 on shipping, does anyone coming have a pair of XLfins I can use or buy???????

Exactly when is this happening? I'll be back and available after Oct 20. Then, finally I've got almost a month with no trips, no other obligations and time to do some diving.

Not real hard but we will have to work around the tides some. Any chance you want to dive during the week in Seward? I have from the 7th to the 18th open then back to Hawaii.

Too bad for me. I won't be available until after the 20th.

Then I'm setting the schedule for the next few weeks. What is up?

Hope you guys have good weather. When I was in Valdez a week ago it RAINED and BLEW. Dive wet whether you want to or not.

Wildcard:
Not real hard but we will have to work around the tides some. Any chance you want to dive during the week in Seward? I have from the 7th to the 18th open then back to Hawaii.
You said something about a flight on Saturday?
But if you do stick around until the 18th, I could just stay down there and we could buzz over to Seward on Sunday the 15th. This week I'm working Monday and Wednesday and have a mandatory meeting on Tuesday and am babysitting my neice until 2pm on Thursday. I'll plan on bringing the Whaler and drive down Thursday afternoon. That way we could get an earlier start on Friday :D

I don't mind camping out on the floor... Thanks for the offer. I can sleep fairly comfortably in my truck as well.

ArcticDiver:
Too bad for me. I won't be available until after the 20th.

Then I'm setting the schedule for the next few weeks. What is up?
Let me know when you're coming down and I'll plan on diving on my days off. This late in the season the weather is starting to get stormier, so I was planning on winterizing the boat after the Homer trip. There's always shore diving in Whitter... I haven't seen the new artificial reef they put in there yet...

Wanna start a new thread? This new AK forum needs a jump start :D

Snowbear:
You said something about a flight on Saturday?
But if you do stick around until the 18th, I could just stay down there and we could buzz over to Seward on Sunday the 15th. This week I'm working Monday and Wednesday and have a mandatory meeting on Tuesday and am babysitting my neice until 2pm on Thursday. I'll plan on bringing the Whaler and drive down Thursday afternoon. That way we could get an earlier start on Friday :D

I don't mind camping out on the floor... Thanks for the offer. I can sleep fairly comfortably in my truck as well.
Sent Ya a PM, call me tomorrow....Aint crew cabs great? I have a pad I use just for sleeping in the back seat.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom