Diving in/around Pensacola areas.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Probably 32% filled to 3600 psi :D

Haven't seen you at the quarry in forrreeevveer....you need to come down so we can dive (or meet up at Vortex/Morrison or something)

Yes, I miss my dear quarry. I did miss it when I was in Cozumel...I know, why would I miss a deep cold quarry when in beautiful Cozumel? Well, Cozumel diving is too easy. Anyone can do it. Takes a special person to dive in the quarry, when it's freezing cold in a two piece.... (I do it, only in a dry suit though. :p)

Well, I just booked two days of boat dives, so I won't be able to make it to either of those locations.

Michael! Where ya been? I'd dive with you then but I'll be in Cozumel. Like Rita said you need to hit ABWA before then to get some dives in.

Just working and saving money. :) That's cool. Who are you diving with and where are you staying? I'd love to come over and dive, but I have to work everyday from yesterday till the 24th (minus Sundays) to be able to go to Gulf Shores. I'm low on personal leave and I'm working Saturdays to get some comp time.

Leave the poor guy alone, he wants to rinse his gear in Salt water!

haha I love salt water, it feels more challenging. :) I need to get ready for a trip to the NorthWest anyways. :)

I confirmed two days of boat diving. The 29th and 30th out of Pensacola. There are currently three of us scheduled and we'd like three more (limit 6). If you are interested, PM me or post here and I'll give you the contact information.

Michael

Saltwater diving is only more challenging if you don't do the challenging diving... in fresh water.

Saltwater diving is only more challenging if you don't do the challenging diving... in fresh water.

I knew a cave diver would chime in with something like that. :) I understand it and hope to do the challenging dive... in fresh water.

-MW

mmmm....fresh water! No need to rinse the salt outta your gear afterward!

Well, Michael....when ever you decide to spend a free day playing with brim, swimming in 55 degree water, and investigating the inside of a rusting yellow schoolbus...let me know, and we'll go diving! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom