Diving in Brittany, France

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pipster78

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi all - new to the site, if anyone has any info about diving in Brittany - I'll be there from 26th Feb to 29th - would appreciate being pointed in the right direction.

Welcome to the board! Sorry I don't have any info on diving in France.

happywave.gif
Hi Pipster78 and Welcome to
sblogo.gif

I haven't dived in Brittany, but check out this forum, there you should find some information.

smilies-2351.png

I think you need to ask on the Europe forum...

Click Forums at the top to start checking all the choices, and try our :search: feature. Hope you enjoy your time here. Click my Username to PM me if I can help...??

thnks1agan.gif
don :cowboy:

Hi.
I'm living in Granville, not far from le Mont St Michel.
May I say that this is not the best moment to come in Brittany?
You won't find many dive center opened, could you tell me the place you will stay during those 5 days ?

Do you come from Australia with your gears ? The sea is quite cold at the moment ( 8°C), so, a dry suit is much more confortable.

Hi there, hello everyone
new to the forum too. I did just two dives in Brittany (if You mean Bretagne in France) last summer, starting from Beg Meil, one wreck dive, and one dive at Laon Egen Hir. Both quite pleasant, unfortunatelly, not too many life there - few fish, no other creatures at all. In between , we had lunch on Glenan island, which is really beautiful. Both dives with CIP Glenan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom