Diving in Costa Rica

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am glad you had a great time, it's always good to know divers still get alot of information, but I believe there are a few more PADI 5* centers and even 5* IDC. Ocotal, Rich Coast Diving and Diving Safari's are 5* center as well, (in Hermosa) You can find them on the website as well.
Enjoy being a dive master and maybe someday instructor??
Happy diving

Hi guys, me and my 21 year old son recently got our open water certs at a quarry (Dutch Springs) near Allentown PA. We also obtained some specialties( Boyancy, National Geographic coral reef, etc) I will be going to Playas del Coco 12/31/08 - 1/11/09 and I will be DIVING...who hooo !!! I happen to own a small house right in Playas del Coco, about 1/4 mile from the Supermaket Luperon. This place is FOR RENT you can check it out
Pacific Dawn Villa, Playas del Coco, Guanacaste, Costa Rica
the place sleeps 8 people comfortably and it has air. It is a brand new construction
Of course I will be using it the days I previously mentioned. If anybody mentions this posting I will discount 20% from the price...after all, it's my house.
Also, the 3 dive shops in town are:
Rich Coast Diving - Costa Rica Diving and Adventure
http://www.deepblue-diving.com
Summer Salt - Costa Rica
I believe they are all 5* PADI

Thanks for sharing with us, I did receive your email as well. I will keep it in mind and when I have some divers looking. I'll let you know.
Do you also rent by month?

Have a great tiem and maybe see you soon.

Brenda

I really reccomend diving in Playas del Coco. I dove there 15 dives and every dive was really differend and saw new things. Lots of sharks, schools of fish, rays, scorpion fish and other tropical fish ect...

I did my diving with Rich Coast Diving which was absolutely amazing! The crew is very professional and friendly. The boat is nice and big, slow so I didn't get seasick and the surface interval was a lot of fun!
I will definitely dive again with Rich Coast Diving!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom