Diving in Kusadasi, Turkey...?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Elkfriend

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey Folks,

We are going to turkey in a few weeks, the plan is to get lots of diving in as well...

Just wondering if anyone has been to Kusadasi and has any insights about the diving there, good diving sites and centers...?

Cheers
Chris

I haven't seen them on the board for quite some time but in case you don't get many responses here, try sending WorldWideDiver a PM as they lived and dived in Turkey (not sure where specifically though) for quite a while.

I haven’t been diving in Kusadasi myself yet. But it is in the Aegean Sea and not very far from Bodrum, where I am living. So the general diving conditions should be quite similar.
The first thing to know is that foreigners in Turkey are not allowed to dive without a licensed Turkish dive guide.
As usual in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea you will not see a lot of big fish. With some luck, you will see some Groupers, some Barakudas, may be some Stingrays, with a little luck some Turtles, a lot of Moray Eels, a lot of small fish and lot of other small species.
What you can expect to find, you may see here
Eastern Mediterranean Marine Species | Wet Blue Diary
Also you will find a lot of ancient pottery.

There is one dive centre in Kusadasi I can mention, that is the Active Blue Dive Centre.
I can’t give you a recommendation for them, because I don’t know them personally. But it is the only dive centre in Kusadasi I heard about.
Active Blue Dive Centre Kusadasi Turkey, the best in Kusadasi Diving

yes, i can also recommend "Active Blue" divingcentre in Kusadasi.
They are friendly and have a good accommodation.
I was for the 10th time in Kusadasi and this is the best diving centre. I 'v try 't many other the years before. Good service!
Have a good time in Kusadasi en make some nice save dives with "Active Blue".

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom