Diving in Misool Eco Resrt. & Papua Explores

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AE Puccinelli

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Has anyone dove at Misool Eco Resort? Like to know the conditions on September, and any info you have? Also info on Papua Explores Resort? Going to dive theses in Sept-October 2023?

Thanks

I was at Misool last Sept. Conditions were a little murky on some dives, but that's when you get to see the Mantas!

Surface conditions were never a problem.

Some dives presented challenges with currents but the DMs did their best to plan around them to mitigate.

Overall I'd say conditions were good or great but I recommend for those with some experience at least.

Resort itself was fabulous and I'd go back anytime.

I thoroughly enjoyed Papua Explorers, fantastic resort and diving - if you put Papua Explorers in the search it will bring up mine and others reviews

In early December 2022, visibility near Misool was very low. Just want to set your expectations. Lots of life in the water.

However, I don't know how visibility changes throughout the year there.

I wanted to stay at Papua Explorers, but they were booked up. I'll put them on my short list for next time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom