Diving in Pompano, need a good hotel in either FLL or Pompano

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

evad:
I've never seen ANY thing in twenty years in Manhattan to be stuck up about. Maybe I'm not getting it. I'll try the restaurant unless I see any NY posers in there. Or poseurs.

you won't find those people there. unless of course, they are asking for directions to Mizner Park in Boca!!!!

weekender:
you won't find those people there. unless of course, they are asking for directions to Mizner Park in Boca!!!!

So, I guess, in the spirit of NOT-hyjacking the thread, your intent was to suggest to the guy where NOT to stay. (what the **** is Mizner Park?)

evad:
So, I guess, in the spirit of NOT-hyjacking the thread, your intent was to suggest to the guy where NOT to stay. (what the **** is Mizner Park?)

my intent was to suggest a popular and good place to eat. Mizner is a upscale shopping area in Boca. I was making a light hearted jab at stuffy tourist who frequent Mizner and miss some of the best places.

Yeah. Don't go to Mizner Park. Stay in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea and your non-diving friends can snorkle all day (south of the pier.) If they don't find that entertaining, there's probably nowhere for them to go.

I've stayed at the Sands Harbor Hotel in Pompano. It was OK... We were diving out of South Florida Diving HQ. Be sure to tell them your diving. I think I paid $70ish. The food is pretty good there....

We Stay at The BeachComber,Its on The Ocean and the pool is HOT!! This is great after a long day of dives,Its a Bestwestern and has good rates off season, Think we just got a coupon $50 off a room/or credit at bar, rooms 2-bed $125.00 and up,but worth every dime! The pool has heat all year round!no hot tub,
A great place to hit just a bit north for the buget in mind is the Bestwestern off ocean in BocaRaton on US 1 rooms about $60.00 in season,free breakfast,Hot TUB! HOT and pool has heat in winter!They have two Best westerns but this one is University or something like that and is neat,clean,safe,good rates and only several miles north of were I think you will be doing your dives!
Pirahna PATS YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is a must ask any local!
The Food well *****I will be at Pats Mid November eatin some Ribs!
Have a blast cant wait to get down!& get wet!
Brad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom