Diving in Quezon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

caimera:
hey Shugar! is this the same place you were talking about? :14:

http://www.cagbalete.tk

HEY! i know how much you love the diving scene in QUEZON (err..CITY)..

you know that's where your max depth is almost always 2 feet!
eyebrow eyebrow eyebrow

hehehe

hi,
I have dived a couple of times at Sariaya quezon in the late '80s and early nineties.
Visibility is not too good. We went there for spearfishing. We caught a lot of fish. We saw great barracuda and sharks . Getting there , use Slex then exit going to quezon. You just drive on until you reach Sariaya. When you reach the pier, you can hire a boat for diving. Boat are cheap, but be sure to bring your own tanks and also bring fishing rods if you have one.

What are the dive sites in sariaya? i know there are beaches there but didnt realize there are dive sites. i go to lucena very often

Hi,
We only relied on the fishermans fishing spots they called bahura. but we went to a drop - off they said that it's part of Batangas , that where we saw a great barracuda 6 ft. length. and lots of fishes. There was a time when i was I was diving and hunting for grouer. I was stalking a 10 lbs grouper and when suddenly a giant grouper came out from the depth ( as big as a volkswagen) Wow, I was shocked ,I certainely won;t shoot that one without a Powerhead. visibility there is not too good but thats a good sign for sharks, if you are looking for one.

no, there are corals but not as good as anilao or PG. It was a drop -off.( they call it "cantilado") Depth was around 90-100. Visibility is around 30-40 ft.( parang calatagan or best of Subic)

yes , youre right. We have to bring tanks and a Bauer portable compressor for 3 days diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom