Diving Lo Jolla Cove Oct 11

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

josh1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello to all the SoCal divers. I live in Mesa, AZ and will be staying in San Diego the weekend of Oct 10th and 11th. The wife will be shopping Saturday the 11th and I would love to dive from La Jolla Cove. I've snorkeled there before only, but never dove there.

If there are any local divers that I could buddy up with I would love to hear from you. I could dive anytime that day or morning on the 11th or even do a dive or two on Friday afternooon the 10th.

PM me if you're interested.

That's too far ahead for me to know what I'm doing that weekend, post again or send me a PM the Monday before if you haven't hooked up with anyone by then, and I'll let you know what my schedule is like. What day are you heading back. If you plan on driving back Saturday after diving, remember, going over the pass on I-8 before going back down into the desert is about 6000', DAN says to be careful at altitudes above 2000' right after diving.

Well it looks like I might have one 'local' in San Diego so far that has sent me a message and can possibly come along. Anyone else that lives there is welcome and I would sure appreciate the local experience to learn from.

I plan on diving Saturday the 11th from La Jolla cove. ((unless anyone that lives in San Diego has any other suggestions or better places to dive. I live in Mesa, AZ so I am all ears to any suggestions from the local divers)
I will be driving back to AZ on Sunday so there is no problems with diving a few times on Saturday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom