diving nubble light??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nite_diver

Reaction score
was planning on doing a nite dive tomorrow nite at nubble and was just wondering if any one out there has been there lately and could tell me how the vis is?? with all this crappy weather and more to come i really don't feel like driving for an 1 1/2 hr to get there and then have a crappy dive. thanks for the info.

nite_diver

Have not been nor know anyone that has been. But I would not hold out much hope for any visibility given how churned up the ocean has been all week. You might be able to putz around the cove and see something.

Let us know if you go and the conditions.

I dove there a week ago Wednesday, just a few days after heavy seas and it was nice. There was a little more particulate as you went up the right side and got more into open ocean water.

I think not having a slity river discharge right in there helps a lot.

Friday night the seas will still be down (so far). I'd be there if I had a buddy for the dive!

Pete

i went and did the dive fri nite and got cold on the second tank but it was real good to get wet. to bad i didn't see the post earlier spectrum you were more than welcome to jion us.

nite_diver

nite_diver:
i went and did the dive fri nite and got cold on the second tank but it was real good to get wet. to bad i didn't see the post earlier spectrum you were more than welcome to jion us.

nite_diver

Hey, some other time.

How is the critter population holding up? We're planning to dive there Wednesday.

Pete

Dove there today, did 2 50 minute dives wet and came out comfortable. Water temp is a pretty consistent 50F top/bottom. Visibility was good enough to spot a buddy at a good 20 feet. Critters are thinning but lobster can still be found along with crabs and all the usual suspects. No sight of the torpedo ray today. Only had our party of 4 and the regular UNH class getting in as we left.

Pete

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom