Diving on the south coast - Buddy wanted!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ARJohnson93

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi All,

Looking for a Dive buddy to do some shore diving, I live in the south east and looking to head to Brighton or Swanage or somewhere like that?

I'm a PADI Rescue with 100+ dives

It may be worth looking up a local club to you, either shop affiliated or BSAC and going from there for buddies. I know there is shore diving on the south coast, but can't help you with much other than suggesting Swanage pier, but there are a good number of day boats out from that part of the world with some great diving. I was in Portland at the weekend with terrible vis on the St Dunstan on Saturday, but saw a large octopus in 10m inshore on the second dive, but not a spot you could shore dive successfully.

Good luck finding buddies,
Rich

It may be worth looking up a local club to you, either shop affiliated or BSAC and going from there for buddies. I know there is shore diving on the south coast, but can't help you with much other than suggesting Swanage pier, but there are a good number of day boats out from that part of the world with some great diving. I was in Portland at the weekend with terrible vis on the St Dunstan on Saturday, but saw a large octopus in 10m inshore on the second dive, but not a spot you could shore dive successfully.

Good luck finding buddies,
Rich
Nice one thanks you, Yea after posting this I found Divers Down in Swanage and there day boats look pretty cool.

Appreciate your responce

Back
Top Bottom