Diving Private Boat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Its all about being creative i had a 16.5 ft bass boat with no ladder and would dive from that, gearing up was easy but had to drop gear in water and clip to line then climb in and pull gear in. my buddies 19ft sailfish the marine cooler works wonders

Looks like I am going to try out a couple different size tanks. I think im going to try the suction cup tank holders for now I think i can try/rent them from my local lds that has a used set. Hopefully that will give me a good base for setting up the cockpit for tanks/gear etc. I know there are a few different threads going on with the suction cup tank holders. There is the sea suckers and the max holding system. Sea suckers seems to be twice as much money as max. I know not everythings perfect. But has anyone specifically used the max system? My tanks would be pretty far aft so bouncing around too much doesnt seem like that much of an issue.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom