Diving spots in/near Washington State

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sund Rock would be my go to spot if you're coming here for a day is diving. Private beach that is on a marine preserve. Plenty of good diving right off the shore. Hot water shower is part of your daily entrance fee. GPO and wolf eels are local residents. The shallow reef area has an amazing diversity of life. Most of us here would be more than willing to meet up for Sund Rock.

YSS Dive is just down the road and I think they rent out steel tanks if you're not able to con your way into borrowing a set from one of us.

Are you cleared for diving now?

Hey! I'm doing a cross-country drive in a few months and, of course, want to work diving in somehow. Being that WA is on the coast and not incredibly far from other West Coast states, I figured there'd be something. But I'm not sure what. Any ideas of some really good places I shouldn't miss? Thanks!

Do you know where you're going in Washington? Some kind of itinerary, or just floating around? (Pun)

Sund Rock would be my go to spot if you're coming here for a day is diving. Private beach that is on a marine preserve. Plenty of good diving right off the shore. Hot water shower is part of your daily entrance fee. GPO and wolf eels are local residents. The shallow reef area has an amazing diversity of life. Most of us here would be more than willing to meet up for Sund Rock.

YSS Dive is just down the road and I think they rent out steel tanks if you're not able to con your way into borrowing a set from one of us.

Are you cleared for diving now?
Awesome, I'll keep that on my list! And yeah I will be!
g2:
Do you know where you're going in Washington? Some kind of itinerary, or just floating around? (Pun)
I'll be in the Seattle area!

Back
Top Bottom