Diving Sun June 8

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a spring water fed reservoir in my back yard for free!!! Granted only 55 ft. deep but holy cow! $22 is a lot of money, is it really worth it? I can dive the ocean for free as well... what's the attraction?

shellbird once bubbled...
I have a spring water fed reservoir in my back yard for free!!! Granted only 55 ft. deep but holy cow! $22 is a lot of money, is it really worth it? I can dive the ocean for free as well... what's the attraction?

www.dutchsprings.com

Lots of neato stuff. Platforms, school bus, airplane, suspended helicopter, air fills on site, the works. I'm happy to dive in the abandoned quarry in Rutland or Lake George, but it's virtually impossible to find someone to come diving with me.

No quarries in my backyard, and I'll be at Cape Anne on Thursday it seems.

How far are you from Albany? I'll come dive in your spring fed quarry anytime :wink:

Ok, so Dutch Springs is close to home for you, I certainly understand that.

My little lake has a dive platform and a VW Bug, that's it, but my condo has a blender for tropical after-dive refreshments and I am sure Dutch Springs doesn't have that!!! :wink:

Nah, I am just busting, sounds like a cool dive spot and nice amenities.

I'm less than 2 hrs. from Albany.

Ok, so Dutch Springs is close to home for you, I certainly understand that.

My little lake has a dive platform and a VW Bug, that's it, but my condo has a blender for tropical after-dive refreshments and I am sure Dutch Springs doesn't have that!!! :wink:

Nah, I am just busting, sounds like a cool dive spot and nice amenities.

I'm less than 2 hrs. from Albany.

Sounds cool, maybe I'll dive Shellbird Quarry one day :wink:

Dutch Springs isn't really close to home... 3.5 hours away.

BTW, you have a problem with nifty? :D

I haven't been out there yet this year, need a nice sunny day or it is dark down there and we haven't seen sunshine in weeks!!!

So pick a sunny day and come on down, that would be really peachy keen...

I'm not sure about sunday yet, but it's a possibility. Are you really going to be there, or are you just saying you're really going to be there?

I didn't know you wussed out... I heard you put off renting a wet suit until it was too late. Either way, I was planning on getting up early after 5 hours sleep and driving all the way to Ft. Wetherill because I told you I'd be there. At least, that was my plan until Soggy called at 8am to say you cancelled AGAIN. Forgive me for giving you a hard time, but c'mon... I only do that when you're a last minute no-show. If you're sick of it, be there when you say you will and I'll stop heckling you about it. :tongue:

Cape Ann was beautiful that day though... pretty calm, very colorful, and the vis was outstanding!

Matt, you going to come out Sunday? Drive down to RI?

Forgive me for holding out for some decent vis and calm water....

I'm a sissy girl...

;-0

Sorry Matt,

:(

Give me one more chance, I promise I won't do it again. I WILL BE THERE, SUNDAY, JUNE 8th, come hell or high water...

by the way, the wetsuit thing was beyond my control, I was working for the president of the company, had to work late.

Back
Top Bottom