Diving the Keys' Molasses Reef

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cool Video!!

I enjoyed that. Thank you! I am currently recovering from spinal surgery and will be dry for 2-3 months, so I really enjoyed diving vicariously through your video!

@ROUS Thanks for a beautiful video showing that, contrary to recent opinion, the Keys are alive and well!

@Divin’Papaw Get well soon. I’m nursing a herniated disc hoping it will re-absorb and avoid surgery.

@ROUS, Thanks John, your videos always entertain and make me smile.

@ROUS Thanks for a beautiful video showing that, contrary to recent opinion, the Keys are alive and well!
Really? While there seemed to be decent fish life - that didn't look like a super healthy, vibrant reef to me...

I am currently recovering from spinal surgery and will be dry for 2-3 months,
You just finished up rehab for the shoulder, What house chore snapped you ?

This is from a couple of dives on Molasses Reef off Key Largo.
Nice video and clear viz. Let us know how the trans-atlantic video's turn out!!

Really? While there seemed to be decent fish life - that didn't look like a super healthy, vibrant reef to me...
Well compared to the reports here recently that all the Keys and Caribbean are bleached out and dead, it looked better than what I had imagined.

Well compared to the reports here recently that all the Keys and Caribbean are bleached out and dead, it looked better than what I had imagined.
Fair enough - nothing in the Caribbean seems that healthy these days either. It’s sad!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom