Diving under Bermuda?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pt40fathoms as much as I like your idea I think that you might try putting a motor on opposite sides. Putting two on one side would make it rather difficult to make it go straight. I guess that would make it a gay island?
DONUT SHOP, are you a cop or what? I was thinking more in the lines of a Hooters or strip club. Let me know when you plan on doing this so I can pack my bags and be ready to move to your island, quickly. :chillin6:

I've got a question,

If CA had an earthquake and part of it broke off and became seperated by the pacific but didn't get submerged could you claim it as a new island and get ownership if you acted quick enough?

Come to think of it this could be a new scam to grab land. Dig a big deep trench around public land near the ocean so it would flood with sea water then claim ownership as a new island.

GeekDiver:
I've got a question,

If CA had an earthquake and part of it broke off and became seperated by the pacific but didn't get submerged could you claim it as a new island and get ownership if you acted quick enough?

Come to think of it this could be a new scam to grab land. Dig a big deep trench around public land near the ocean so it would flood with sea water then claim ownership as a new island.

That's what us in the DFW area are planning to do to Houston, we're just hoping someone else is dumb enough to take it because we don't want it anymore.

crpnt133:
pt40fathoms as much as I like your idea I think that you might try putting a motor on opposite sides. Putting two on one side would make it rather difficult to make it go straight. I guess that would make it a gay island?
DONUT SHOP, are you a cop or what? I was thinking more in the lines of a Hooters or strip club. Let me know when you plan on doing this so I can pack my bags and be ready to move to your island, quickly. :chillin6:

I like your thinking, how would you like to be in charge of the night clubs and entertainment.

And I'll make all the Donut Shops double as Police Stations. That way you'll always find a cop there when you need them. The Donut sales will offset the cost of the police force to boot.

Now hold on there pt40fathoms, I think it should be air lifted and dropped on top of Boulder. Colorado wouldn't really miss it and would like having a good warm spot. Now if I could figure out how to get some ocean around it too, I would never have to leave the state. Since global warming is fizzling out, I can't wait till the ocean floods up here. Besides, Geologically, we are heading into another ICE AGE (according the the cycles). So the Canadians might want to give up on the idea of having your own island. It'll get too cold.
loosebits, you need my old neighbors dog. He would dig you a fine trench as long as you had a big rock for him to move. He dug trenches everywhere as he moved rocks across the lawn. Don't ask, I have no flippin idea why.

I think this post has gone off the end of the flat earth........

pt40fathoms:
I like your thinking, how would you like to be in charge of the night clubs and entertainment.

And I'll make all the Donut Shops double as Police Stations. That way you'll always find a cop there when you need them. The Donut sales will offset the cost of the police force to boot.

Sounds like I have a job...YOHO :hyper:
Also put the donut shop next door to the night club and that way it will detour any unwanted guests. This would also be good for the donut shop.Three in the morning with the munchies, stop at the donut shop. Someplace close by needs to be the tatoo studio, don't know why it just sounded good.
Now lets see where can we put the LDS? OHHH got a good idea for the LDS. We should only sell BP/W and Apeks regs. (wonder how many this will stir up? I have now fire proofed my monitor, let the flaming begin.) :54:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom